Hiking in Arizona

I spent the month of May in Arizona, taking two weeks of vacation while working the other two weeks, getting up at 4:30 - 5AM to start work was a little strange but getting off at 2PM was pretty cool! (telecommuting from pacific time zone to eastern time zone).

The two weeks while on vacation Whitney was with me and my friend Diaz from my old college days joined in for a few days as well.  We had a great time hiking in Sedona, Flagstaff, and the Grand Canyon.  Below are links to the trip reports, I apologize for the grammatical errors, I quickly put these together so there will be edits to correct these soon, enjoy!

Sedona: Devil's Bridge, West Branch, Bear & Doe Mountain, Wilson Mountain

Flagstaff Part I: Buffalo Park, Campbell Mesa, Picture Canyon, Walnut Canyon, Mount Elden

Flagstaff Part II: Humphreys Peak (Hike & Ski)

Grand Canyon Part I: Rim to River & Back (Bottoms Up)

Grand Canyon Part II: Rim 2 Rim 2 Rim (Double Crossing)


 Devil's Bridge

View of Sedona from Wilson Mountain

Bear Mountain looking down into Fay Canyon

Whitney at OOH AAH Point

Zoroaster Temple looming high above the Colorado River

Whitney heading down the North Kaibab Trail during a r2r2r

San Francisco Peaks

Whitney makes her way up to Humphreys Peak

Arizona high point - Humphreys Peak

Whitney enjoying some skiing on her birthday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment